Indoor loft antennas/aerials
Indoor loft antennas are becoming increasingly popular, particularly in newly built houses. The reason behind this is that a lot of households do not want their antenna to clutter their new, modern home. Indoor digital loft antennas are suitable for households that are up to 15 miles away from the nearest transmitter. Antennas are available for a transmitter distance of 3, 9 or 15 miles, so ensure that you check the specifications before buying.
Right placement for the best possible signal
Placing an antenna in the loft seems like a logical option: it does not interfere with your interior. However, it is important to ensure that the antenna is positioned correctly, and at the right height.
Why choose a loft antenna?
There are a number of reasons why people choose loft TV antennas:
- The antennas are weather-proof. Because they are positioned inside the loft, they cannot be damaged due to weather conditions such a heavy rain and wind. Therefore they don’t have to be repaired or replaced as much as outdoor antennas.
- Loft antennas do not have to be made of strong materials, because they do not have to endure the weather conditions. Less sturdy materials are less expensive, which automatically makes a loft antenna more affordable.
- They are also cheaper and easier to install than outdoor antennas.
Which loft antenna do you need?
One For All offers two antennas that work well in lofts:
- SV 9450: The SV 9450 is interference free with a signal reception up to approximately 15 miles. Meaning the antenna can be used up to 15 miles away from the nearest transmitter.
- SV 9455: The SV 9455 loft antenna is also interference free but unlike the SV 9450 the SV 9455 has a signal reception up to approximately 30 miles.
Looking for another type of antenna?
Looking for another type of antenna? Check out all One For All antennas:
Quick Selection Guide
Do you need help with finding the right TV loft antenna? Are you not sure which is the best loft antenna for you? Use our Quick Selection Guide for extra help and support. In just 4 simple steps you will find the best fitting loft antenna for your home.