It is possible to add missing functions via a procedure known as “Key Magic.”
If you provide the relevant information via this web form
we will supply a 5 digit code to be programmed for each missing function.
To use the Key Magic procedure, please follow the instructions outlined below:
- Use the left or right arrow to select the relevant device key.
- Hold the Magic key until the ring blinks twice.
- Enter the code 994, the ring will blink twice.
- Press Magic once and let go.
- Enter the code of the required function.
- Press the One For All key you wish to assign the function to.
- The light blinks twice and that key should now function.
- The Device arrow keys, Smart control keys and Magic key cannot be programmed.