URC7960, URC7962, URC7965: How can I learn a missing function on my Smart Control using the original remote control?
To use the Learning feature, please follow the instructions below:
- Hold the Magic key until the ring blinks twice.
- Enter code 975 (the ring will blink twice).
- Using the left or right arrow, select the relevant device key.
- Press the key on the One For All where you would like to place the learned function - the device key will flash rapidly.
- Press and hold the key on the original remote control that you wish to learn until the device key on the One For All blinks twice.
- Press and hold the MAGIC key to store the learned function until the ring blinks twice.
- It is possible to learn up to 200 functions on this remote.
- If you wish to learn more functions within the same mode, simply repeat steps 4 and 5. If you would like to continue learning but in a different device mode please repeat from step 3 until 5. When you have finished learning all of the required functions, press and hold MAGIC to store.
- It is possible to learn onto an empty device mode. The functions from this learned only device mode can also be used in Macros and Volume lock.
- One long blink indicates the remote did not capture the signal correctly.
- Two long blinks indicate the memory is full.
If learning didn’t work, please click here
for more information.