URC7960, URC7962, URC7965: How can I delete a learned key on my Smart Control?
If you would like to delete a learned function that you no longer require, please follow the procedure outlined below:
- Hold the Magic key until the ring blinks twice.
- Enter the code 976 (the ring will blink twice).
- Using the left or right arrow select the relevant device key.
- Press the learned key twice (the device key will blink twice)
- If there is another key to be deleted, please repeat steps 1 to 4.
- The key that has been cleared will now perform the default function.
- You can delete a learned key by overwriting it with a new learned function.
- If a learned function used in a macro is subsequently deleted, the macro will revert to sending the keys original function.
- If you would like to reset all learned keys in one device mode, after step 3, hold the Magic key until the light blinks twice.