Your One For All remote is capable of copying functions straight from the original remote control that came with your device. It is also possible to program missing function via the Key Magic procedure.
Click here to read about Key Magic
To use the Learning feature, please follow the instructions below:
- Press and hold the Magic key until the light blinks twice.
- Enter code 975, the IR indicator will blink twice.
- Press the device key on the One For All to activate the mode that you wish to learn the functions onto.
- Press the key on the One For All where you would like to place the learned function, the device key will flash rapidly.
- Press and hold the key on the original remote control that you wish to Learn until the device key on the One For All blinks twice.
- Press and hold the MAGIC key to store the learned function until the light blinks twice.
- It is possible to learn up to 30 functions on this remote.
- If you wish to learn more functions within the same mode, simply repeat steps 4 and 5. If you would like to continue learning but in a different device mode please repeat from step 3 until 5. When you have finished learning all of the required functions, press and hold MAGIC to store.
- One long blink indicates the remote did not capture the signal correctly.
- Two long blinks indicate the memory is full.
If learning didn’t work, please click here for more information.