URC7556, URC7557: How can I delete a learned key on my Digital 5?
If you would like to delete a learned function that you no longer require, please follow the procedure outlined below:
- Press and hold the Magic key until the red light blinks once and then twice
- Enter code 976 (the light will blink twice)
- Press the device key where the learned function is located
- Press the Learned key twice (the device key will blink twice)
- If there is another key to be deleted, please repeat steps 1 to 4.
- The key that has been cleared will now perform the default function.
- You can delete a learned key by overwriting it with a new learned function.
- If a learned function used in a macro is subsequently deleted, the macro will revert to sending the keys original function.