URC7125, URC7145: How can I learn a missing function on my Evolve remote using the original remote control?
Your One For All remote is capable of copying functions straight from the original remote control that came with your device.
To use the learning feature, please follow the instructions below:
- Hold down MAGIC until the light blinks once and then twice and stays on
- Enter code 975, the light will blink twice.
- Press the MODE key to select the relevant device key
- Press the key on the One For All where you would like to place the learned function, the device LED will flash rapidly.
- Press and release the key on the original remote control that you wish to learn. The LED will blink twice to indicate the key has been learned correctly.
- Press and hold the MAGIC key to store the learned function until the light blinks twice.
- It is possible to learn up to 100 functions on this remote.
- To learn multiple keys, you can repeat steps 4 and 5 instead. When you have finished learning all of the required functions, press and hold MAGIC to store.
- A time-out will occur if no signal is received from the original remote within 5 seconds. To retry, press the key to be learned on again.
- It is possible to learn onto an empty device mode. The functions from this learned only device mode can also be used in Macros and Volume lock.
- One long blink indicates the remote did not capture the signal correctly.
- Two long blinks indicate the memory is full.
Related articles:URC7115, URC7125, URC7145: How can I delete a learned key on my Evolve remote?Universal remotes: Why doesn’t the learning work on my universal remote?Universal remotes: When trying to learn a key, the universal remote gives one long blink. What does this mean?