URC7125, URC7145: How can I delete a learned key on my Evolve remote?
If you would like to delete a learned function that you no longer require, please follow the procedure outlined below:
- Hold down MAGIC until the light blinks once and then twice and stays on
- Enter the code 976, the light will blink twice
- Press the MODE key to select the relevant device key
- Press the learned key twice, the device key will blink twice
- If there is another key to be deleted, please repeat steps 1 to 4.
- The key that has been cleared will now perform the default function.
- You can delete a learned key by overwriting it with a new learned function.
- If a learned function used in a macro is subsequently deleted, the macro will revert to sending the keys original function
- If you would like to reset all learned keys in one device mode, after step 3 hold the Magic key until the light blinks twice