It is possible to add missing functions via a procedure known as “Key Magic.”
If you provide the relevant information via this web form
we will supply a 5 digit code to be programmed for each missing function.
To use the Key Magic procedure, please follow the instructions outlined below:
- Hold down the MAGIC key until the light blinks once and then twice and stays lid.
- Enter the code 994, the light blinks twice.
- Press the Magic key once.
- Enter the code of the required function.
- Press the One For All key you wish to assign the function to.
- The light blinks twice and that key should now function.
- The CombiControl key and Magic key cannot be programmed.
- The functions listed here might not all be compatible with your specific make and model. Programming a function that does not exist on the original remote control might cause malfunction or damage for which One For All cannot be held responsible.