Your One For All remote is capable of copying functions straight from the original remote control that came with your device.
To use the Learning feature, please follow the instructions below:
- Hold down the TV POWER and MUTE keys until the light blinks once and then twice.
- Press and release the key on the One For All where you would like to place the learned function, the LED will flash rapidly.
- Press and hold the key on the original remote control that you wish to learn until the LED on the Zapper blinks twice.
- Press and hold the TV POWER key to store the learned function until the light blinks twice.
- To learn multiple keys, you can repeat steps 2 and 3 instead. When you have finished learning all of the required functions, press and hold the TV POWER key to store.
- A time-out will occur if no signal is received from the original remote within 10 seconds. To retry, press the key to be learned on again.
- One long blink indicates the remote did not capture the signal correctly.
- Two long blinks indicate the memory is full.