To setup the region of your Simple 3, please use the following steps:
- Push and slide back the battery cover to open
- Insert 2 x AAA batteries
- After inserting the batteries the TV key should be blinking every 3 seconds (if not, press and release a key). This is an indication that NO REGION has been set yet (when no key is pressed the blinking will continue for approx. 30 seconds)
- To set the region, press and hold down the number corresponding to your country/region (see list below) for approx 3 seconds (it should blink twice)
1 - UK
2 - Germany
3 - France
4 - Spain
5 - Italy
6 - Rest of the world
Once the region flag is set, the user can carry on with the setup of the remote, and the Top 10 Brand List will correspond to the region selected.
Note: If no region has been set, then with any key press the blinking will continue for every 3 seconds for approx. 30 seconds.
If you by any mistake choose the wrong region/country, follow the steps below to reset your One For All remote control:
- Hold down the Setup key until the light blinks once and then twice
- Press Power key once (the TV LED will blink again)
- To set the correct region, press and hold down the number corresponding to your country/region (see list above) for approx 3 seconds (it should blink twice)
Note: Resetting the region will not change any previously programmed settings such as device set up, Activities etc.