URC6430, URC6440: My Simple remote remote does not react anymore, no lights show up even though the batteries are fine. What can I do?
Please follow the instructions below to restore the remote using our SimpleSet website.
- Go to www.simpleset.com.
- Select "Restore Remote" at the bottom of the page.
- When prompted, select your universal remote.
- Press "Restore" to download the restore file. This file will be named "settings.bin".
- Connect your Simple remote to the PC via USB.
- Copy the recently downloaded "settings.bin" file to the OFA REMOTE drive.
- When prompted, please select the option to overwrite the previous file.
- Disconnect the Simple remote from your computer.
The remote has now been restored and should function again.