URC1665, URC1666: How can I delete a learned key on my Broadcast Replacement Remote?
If you would like to delete a learned function that you no longer require, please follow the procedure outlined below:
- Press and hold the device Power key for the mode (TV or STB) to remove a learned function from, the LED will blink twice.
- Enter 976, the LED will blink twice.
- Press and hold the key to be deleted until the LED blinks twice.
- You can delete a learned key by overwriting it with a new learned function.
- If a learned function used in a macro is subsequently deleted, the macro will revert to sending the keys original function.
- To delete all learned keys per device, press and hold the TV + STB Power keys simultaneously.