All replacement remotes: How can I delete a learned key on my Replacement Remote?
If you would like to delete a learned function that you no longer require, please follow the procedure outlined below:
- Press and hold the Green and Yellow keys until the light blinks once and then twice.
- Enter 976, the LED will blink twice.
- Press the learned key you wish to reset twice, the LED will blink twice.
- You can delete a learned key by overwriting it with a new learned function.
- If a learned function used in a macro is subsequently deleted, the macro will revert to sending the keys original function.