Make sure you re-scan for channels on your TV
Dont forget to perform a channel scan on your TV or set-top box after you plugged in and tuned you antenna and each time you rotate or re-position the antenna.
Below you will find the generic steps to follow to perform a channel search:
- Press MENU button on your remote and look for something like SCAN, SETUP or INSTALL.
- Make sure the tuner mode of your TV is set to ANTENNA or AIR. If it is set to CABLE or something else, change this first.
- Choose CHANNEL SCAN. This may also be called AUTO PROGRAM, AUTO TUNING, AUTO SCAN, AUTO SEARCH or CHANNEL SEARCH.
- Please allow your TV a number of minutes to complete its channel scan. Depending on the number of stations in your area, this process can take from a few seconds to several minutes.
Manuals and documentation
Rather talk to us on the phone?
Our Support team is ready to assist you, we are open from Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 4 PM ET.
- General questions: 877-829-7860
- TV Antenna support: 855-823-3422
- Warranty/Terms & Conditions: 855-569-6595