Make sure you re-scan for channels on your TV
Don't forget to perform a channel scan on your TV or set-top box after you plugged in and tuned you antenna and each time you rotate or re-position the antenna.
Below you will find the generic steps to follow to perform a channel search:
- Press MENU button on your remote and look for something like SCAN, SETUP or INSTALL.
- Make sure the tuner mode of your TV is set to ANTENNA or AIR. If it is set to CABLE or something else, change this first.
- Choose CHANNEL SCAN. This may also be called AUTO PROGRAM, AUTO TUNING, AUTO SCAN, AUTO SEARCH or CHANNEL SEARCH.
- Please allow your TV a number of minutes to complete its channel scan. Depending on the number of stations in your area, this process can take from a few seconds to several minutes.
Manuals and documentation
How to install a TV antenna?
Rather talk to us on the phone?
Our Support team is ready to assist you, we are open from Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 4 PM ET.
- General questions: 877-829-7860
- TV Antenna support: 855-823-3422
- Warranty/Terms & Conditions: 855-569-6595