It is possible to add missing functions via a procedure known as “Key Magic.”
If you provide the relevant information via this web form we will supply a 5 digit code to be programmed for each missing function and the programming procedure.
It is also possible to learn a missing function, using your original remote. To learn the requested functions on your One For All remote, please follow the instructions mentioned below:
- Press and hold the Magic key until the light blinks twice.
- Enter code 975, the IR indicator will blink twice.
- Press the device key on the One For All to activate the mode that you wish to learn the functions onto.
- Press the key on the One For All where you would like to place the learned function, the device key will flash rapidly.
- Press and hold the key on the original remote control that you wish to Learn until the device key on the One For All blinks twice.
- Press and hold the MAGIC key to store the learned function until the light blinks twice.
- It is possible to learn up to 30 functions on this remote.
- If you wish to learn more functions within the same mode, simply repeat steps 4 and 5. If you would like to continue learning but in a different device mode please repeat from step 3 until 5. When you have finished learning all of the required functions, press and hold MAGIC to store.
- One long blink indicates the remote did not capture the signal correctly.
- Two long blinks indicate the memory is full.