URC1920: How can I learn a missing function on my Freeview Replacement Remote using the original remote control?
Your One For All remote is capable of copying functions straight from the original remote control that came with your device.
To use the Learning feature, please follow the instructions below:
- Hold down the Setup key down until the LED blinks twice.
- Enter 975, the LED light will blink twice.
- Press the device key on the One For All to activate the mode that you wish to learn the functions onto (i.e. TV).
- Press the key on the One For All remote where you would like to place the learned function, the LED will flash rapidly.
- Press and hold the key on the original remote control that you wish to learn until the LED on the One For All remote blinks twice
- Repeat the above two steps by pressing any other key you wish to learn on
- Press and hold the OK key to store the learned function until the LED blinks twice
- It is possible to learn up to 50 functions on this remote
- A time-out will occur if no signal is received from the original remote within 5 seconds. To retry, press the key to be learned on again.
- One long blink indicates the remote did not capture the signal correctly.
- Two long blinks indicate the memory is full.
Related articles:URC1920: How can I delete a learned key on my Freeview Replacement Remote?Universal remotes: Why doesn’t the learning work on my universal remote?Universal remotes: When trying to learn a key, the universal remote gives one long blink. What does this mean?