Before resetting the replacement remote, please take the following into account:If you have ever sent in your remote control to our Upgrade Service for an update, these codes will be erased as well. In that case, it is highly advised not to perform a factory reset.
To reset your remote to the manufacturer's setting, please follow the procedure outlined below:
- Remove a battery from the remote and press a button to discharge the remote entirely
- Reinsert the battery – the LED should blink twice
- Press the digits 2 and 8 simultaneously within 6 seconds – the LED should blink twice
- Enter the code 9 8 1, the LED will blink 4 times
- The remote is now reset to its factory defaults
You can now setup your remote again.N.B.
The procedure must be performed within 6 seconds of applying power to the remote, that is, inserting batteries. After 6 seconds of Power it will not activate.NOTE:
R02 refers to the chip number of the remote.
Where can I find the product & chip number?
The chip number of the One For All to be found after the URC number. For example: R02