It is possible to add missing functions via a procedure known as “Key Magic.”
If you provide the relevant information via this web form
we will supply a 5 digit code to be programmed for each missing function and the programming procedure.
To use the Key Magic procedure, please follow the instructions outlined below:
- Press the relevant device key.
- Hold the Setup key until the light blinks twice.
- Enter 994, the light blinks twice.
- Press the Setup key once and let go.
- Enter the 5 digit function code of the required function.
- Press the One For All key you wish to assign the function to.
- The light blinks twice and that key should now function.