The One For All Air-Conditioner remote is compatible with most brands of air conditioning devices. To start using the remote, please check if your brand is listed below. In case it is not then you must set up your air-conditioner using a 4 digit code (details are in the manual) .
1. Top 10 brands - Auto search
Top 10 (Display on temperature digits ) Brands
01 MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC
07 FUJITSU GENERAL
To setup the One For All remote, please follow procedures below:
1. If you have one of the brands above, note the number for it.
2. Make sure your a/c unit is in standby (not running).
3. Press and hold the SEARCH key for 2 seconds and the “S” icon will appear.
4. Press Up or Down key to select the number for your brand (e.g. 01 = MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC).
5. While pointing towards the a/c unit, press the ON/OFF key to start the brand search . It will transmit a key every second and the 4 digit code number will be displayed on the LCD.
6. As soon as your air-con turns on, please press the ON/OFF key to confirm
7. You can cancel the auto search function at any time by pressing the CANCEL button.
8. Please write down the AC code for future reference after setting up the device correctly.