URC6410, URC6420: How can I delete a learned key on my Simple remote?
If you would like to delete a learned function that you no longer require, please follow the procedure outlined below:
- Press and hold the COPY key until the light blinks twice.
- Press the function key on the One For All that you wish to delete the learned function from.
- Press and hold the COPY key until the light blinks twice
- You can delete a learned key by overwriting it with a new learned function.
- If a learned function used in a macro is subsequently deleted, the macro will revert to sending the keys original function.