Find your product
LG TV remote
When you own a LG television, the remote control for your television is probably not the only remote control that you own. You possibly have another remote control for your stereo, another one for your soundbar, and even more remotes for your DVD- and/or Blu-ray player. At One For All we understand that owning multiple remote controls can be a hassle. It is really easy to lose or misplace one (or more), or to get confused between remotes and devices. When you own a universal remote control for your LG devices, you no longer have to face this hassle. Owning a LG universal remote means getting one step closer to creating the ultimate-television-experience in your home. Are you interested in creating this perfect experience? Take a look at all of the universal TV remotes that One For All has to offer!
With a One For All universal remote control for your LG television, you can control the TV and all other electronic devices with just one remote control. By using a single universal TV remote control, you can control your TV, Blu-ray player, DVD-player, Freeview/Sat/Cable, game consoles, home cinema set, streaming devices like Apple TV and much, much more! Our remote product selector will help you to find which remote matches your equipment perfectly in just a few simple steps. The LG TV remote from One For All is compatible to all kinds of LG TVs and most of your home entertainment equipment. You can easily connect up to eight different devices in your house. Do you want to know more about all of the possibilities and advantages of owning a universal remote? You can read all about it in our best bits of our universal remote controls blogpost.
Characteristics and controls of a universal remote for LG
The biggest advantages of the universal TV remotes for LG televisions is that they can perform the same functions as other remote controls. Thanks to a universal remote control, you can control your Set Top Box (SAT/Cable/Freeview), TV, sound bar and other audio devices, DVD/Blu-ray players, (IR) game consoles (Xbox/PS2) and media streamers (Apple TV) with just one remote. This also means that you do not have to worry any longer about losing a remote control—you can just install your LG remote to control all these devices, as easy as it gets!
The LG universal remotes that One For All offers do not just include the same functions as original remote controls do, they have a few other, unique characteristics. Some of the features that make our universal remote controls just a little more special than other remote controls, are their “Activity Keys”, “Learning Features” and “Macro”.
- Activity Keys – The “Activity Keys” feature allows you to ultimately control multiple devices as if they were one. You do not have to switch between different types of devices—you can just use the custom buttons on the remote control to operate different activities. You are able to operate activities like ‘Watch TV’, ‘Listen to Music’ or ‘Play Game’ with a custom button on the LG TV remote control. You can even custom make your own activities!
- Learning Features – The “Learning Feature” on our LG TV remote controls allow you to instantly copy missing or advanced functions form the remotes from other electronic devices. This function is really useful if the original remote is missing certain functions that you would like to perform.
- Macro – Thanks to the “Macro” feature you can program certain sequences of commands within your LG control. With this feature you can program the remote in a way that will switch off all electronic equipment connected to the remote with just one press of a button (when you go to bed for example).
In the text above we focused on some of the unique functions of our LG remotes, but there are a lot more characteristics that make our universal remote controls special! You can learn more about the functions and about the best bits of our remotes in our latest blogpost.
Installing a universal remote for LG TV
One of the other unique functions that the universal TV remotes from One For All obtains, is their “SimpleSet” feature. We have tried to make the setup process as easy as possible and therefore we have created a 30 seconds setup process! With just a few button presses, the LG remote will be connected to all electronic devices of your wishes (provided they are controlled by a remote control).
When you choose to install your universal remote control by following the “SimpleSet” feature, you are just three steps away from connecting your remote control to other electronic devices. By following the three steps below, accordingly, you can manually enter the product codes of each electronic device you wish to connect. If you have found the right setup codes, you can start at the first step. If you have not found the right codes, you can consult our support pages for more information. If you cannot find the answer that you are looking for at our FAQ-pages, you can contact us directly. You can use our telephone number for any question you might have—we try to give you a fitting response!
- Press down the MAGIC key on your LG remote.
- Select the device you wish to connect your universal LG remote control to.
- Finally, hold down the digit key to set up for your brand (LG) and device. As soon as the device turns off, you have to release the key and the LED on the remote will blink twice.
Choose the best universal LG remote control now at the One For All website
At One For All we strive to bring the ultimate home comfort to you and your family. We are committed to making your life easier by creating products that enhance your television-viewing-experience, and our universal remote controls are one of them. So, do you want to create the best television-experience in your own home? Choose the universal remote control on the One For All website and start with the ordering process! Are you having trouble choosing the right remote control—the one that best fits your needs? You can use our Remote Wizard for some guidance. Regardless which remote control you choose, whether it be one of our universal remotes or replacement remotes, your television-viewing-life just got a little better!