You can program any key on your OFA remote (except SETUP) to send multiple commands on a single press –a Macro. This can be useful for controlling multiple devices to put them in a certain state – for instance you could put your TV on HDMI 1 and press Play on the Blu-ray player to start watching a movie. A key programmed with a Macro will send the same Macro regardless of the device mode.
To use the Macro feature, please follow the instructions below:
- Press and hold the SETUP key until the light blinks twice.
- Enter the code 995.
- Press the relevant key where the Macro will be stored.
- Now select the device you want the first function of the Macro to come from, for example TV.
- Enter the sequence of keys that you would like to be issued.
- Press and hold the SETUP key to store the Macro. The light will blink twice to confirm.
- Remember to press the keys in the same order you would using your original remotes – so if you pressed AV on the TV remote and then Play on the Blu-ray remote to watch a movie, do it in the same order on the One For All remote.
- If the LED shows a long blink when you press a key in steps 4 or 5, you have entered too many keys, please try again.