Sony remote control
When you wish to create the best television-viewing-experience possible with your Sony TV, you have to own the right Sony remote control. By owning a Sony remote control from One For All, your television-viewing-life is the best it can possibly be. Would you like to know why your television life gets so much better with a Sony remote control from One For All? This answer is really easy. With one of our Sony remotes you are able to control not only your Sony television, but also up to seven other electronic devices. So, by using one single Sony remote control, you are able to control your Sony television, DVD-player, Blu-ray player, home cinema set, game consoles, streaming devices like Apple TV and much, much more! To make it even better, our Sony remote controls are compatible with all types of Sony televisions. It does not matter if you own a Sony LCD, LED, Plasma, OLED or a QLED model—our remotes are always compatible!
Characteristics and controls of a Sony television remote
One of the biggest advantages of our Sony remote controls is that they can perform the exact same functions as the original Sony remotes. Common functions as Theatre, i-Manual and Options can also be performed by our Sony remote controls. Another great thing about these remotes is that you are also able to control your TV, Set Top Box (Sat/Cable/Freeview), DVD/Blu-ray player, sound bar and other audio devices, media streamers (Apple TV) and (IR) game consoles (Xbox/PS2) with just one remote control. In other words, you no longer have to think about which remote controls which electronic device. No, you only have to make sure that your new Sony remote control is always lying nearby.
Even though the Sony remote controls from One For All obtain all the same functions as the original remote controls, there are a few special characteristics that make our remotes even better. A few of the best bits of our Sony remotes are their “Activity Keys”, “Learning Features” and “Macro”.
- Activity Keys – The “Activity Keys” feature gives you ultimate control over multiple devices as if they were one. You do not have to change between the different types of devices. You are able to operate activities like ‘Watch TV’, ‘Listen to Music’ or ‘Play Game’ with a custom button on the remote control. You can even custom make your own activities!
- Learning Features – The explanation of this feature is pretty much given away by its name. The “Learning Feature” on our Sony remote controls instantly copies missing or advanced functions from any original remote. This can be really useful if you feel like the original remote is missing different functions.
- Macro – The “Macro” feature lets you program the remote control, so that it is able to follow sequences of commands. For example, you can program the remote so that it will switch off all the equipment connected to the remote, when you go to bed. Or, by pressing just one button you can return to your favorite television program in an instant.
Above we have highlighted a few special characteristics of our Sony remote controls. But do not worry, our Sony remote controls obtain even more unique functions! You can learn about the best bits of our universal remote controls even more in our blogpost.
Installing the Sony remote control
Another unique function that the all in one TV remote controls from One For All obtains, is their “SimpleSet” feature. Thanks to this feature, the instalment of your all in one remote control could not be any easier. With only a few presses of a button, the remote control will be connected to all other kinds of electronic devices.
If you choose to follow our “SimpleSet” method, you are just three steps away from installing your universal remote control. By following the three steps accordingly, you can manually enter the product codes of each electronic device you wish to connect your Sony remote with. When you have found the right setup codes, you can follow the three steps below accordingly. If you are not able to find the right codes, please take a look at our support pages.
- Press down the MAGIC key one your universal remote control.
- Select the device you wish to connect your universal remote control to.
- Finally, hold down the digit key to set up for your brand (Sony) and device. As soon as the device turns off, you have to release the key and the LED on the remote will blink twice.
Choose your new Sony remote control now at the One For All website
The main goal from everybody at One For All is to bring you and your family the ultimate home comfort. We strive to make your life a little easier by creating products that will enhance your television-viewing-experience—our universal remote controls being one of them. So, do you wish to create this experience for yourself? Choose one of our Sony remote controls on our website that fits your needs best. Do you have trouble choosing the right remote control? You can always call us for some guidance. We are happy to help you find the right remote control! But remember, regardless which remote control you eventually choose, your television-viewing-life just got a little better!