Most viewed FAQs
How do I perform a factory reset on my LG Replacement Remote?
Before resetting the LG replacement remote, please take the following into account:Read more
If you have ever sent in your remote control to our Upgrade Service for an update, these codes will be erased as well. In that case, it is highly advised not to perform a factory reset.
The Find your Setup Code Tool indicates that the code for my device is not in the memory of my Simple 4, what do I need to do?
The Find Your Setup Code Tool is the easiest way to look up the right code for your device.Read more
In some cases this tool indicates that the code is not in the memory of your remote and cannot be set up right away.
In order to control your device with the Simple 4, you would have to download the relevant software and upload it to the remote:
What is the difference between an analog and a digital antenna?
- The analog antenna has a variable gain and works within a range of 50 km for DVB-T. The further away you are from the signal source, the poorer the signal.
- For digital TV reception - you get either a good picture or no picture at all. If you are away from the signal source you do not receive any picture.
- The digital antennas have built in filters to lower noise and improve picture quality.
- The analog signal is transmitted directly to the TV while the digital signal needs to be decoded first. This allows error corrections as well data as compression to be made to the signal for obtaining extra features as extra channels, EPG, Pay TV, interactive games, etc.
How do I contact Customer Support Australia?
Phone: +61 (0) 2 9452 8600 Read more
How do I contact Customer Support USA?
Click here to go to Voxx Electronics for support on USA products.
Below, you will find a list of supported products, unfortunately, other products are not serviced.
URC8820N Read more
Where can I find the right code for my device, to install onto my One For All remote?
If you are looking for your set up code, click here to open our "Find your setup code" tool and enter the exact make and model number of your device.
You can also refer to the code list in the back of the user manual.
Where can I download the EZ RC Software?
Please visit the following link to download the most recent version of the X-Sight conduit (126.96.36.1998): http://www.oneforall.com/conduit/conduit.exe
To install the newer version you will need to make sure that there are no other Internet Explorer windows open during the installation.
- Please uninstall the existing ez-rc software from your PC.
- Install the downloaded conduit-program.
How do I contact Customer Support India?
One For All India
Phone: 18001023299 or 91-08-42488488 Read more