Design and Functionality
At One For All® we take pride in combining functionality and design. When designing aerials our priority is to ensure the best possible reception. Whether you still receive conventional analogue broadcasts or have already made the transition to Terrestrial Digital Video Broadcasts (DVB-T/2) or even Full HD and 3D, you can choose between indoor and outdoor aerials plus stylish indoor specials that blend in with modern home interiors.
Which aerial do you need?
For best performance we recommend to use this aerial within a range of 9 miles km from your nearest transmitter.
Aerial can be placed in a horizontal or vertical position for crystal clear reception of HD-, Full HD-, 3D- TV signals and DAB radio signals
This aerial is fully optimized for perfect reception of Full HD digital tv and DAB radio
This aerial has a unique 3G/4G block-filter to block all 3G and 4G mobile phone signals, to ensure the best possible reception, now and in the future.
|Product code||SV 9335|
|DVB-T / DVB-T2 (FreeView)||✓|
|DAB / DAB+||✓|
|VHF / UHF||✓|
|DVB-T / DVB-T2||✓|
|DAB / DAB+||✓|
|HD-ready / Full HD||✓|
|IEC male connector||✓|
|Low power consumption (EuP)||✓|
|Noise Figure (dB)||3.5|
|Coaxial cable (meters)||1.5|
|4G LTE block filter||✓|
|Active noise filters / GSM block filter||✓|
What is the difference between an analog and a digital antenna?
• The analog antenna has a variable gain and works within a range of 50 km for DVB-T. The further away you are from the signal source, the poorer the signal.
• For digital TV reception - you get either a good picture or no picture at all. If you are away from the signal source you do not receive any picture.
• The digital antennas have built in filters to lower noise and improve picture quality.
• The analogue signal is transmitted directly to the TV while the digital signal needs to be decoded first. This allows error corrections as well data as compression to be made to the signal for obtaining extra features as extra channels, EPG, Pay TV, interactive games, etc.
My indoor antenna is not working correctly
If the reception quality of your 9335 Full HD Indoor Antenna is not satisfactory:
• Reposition the antenna (closer to the window) until the reception is satisfactory.
• Check the antenna of the neighbors to get the right direction towards the nearest TV transmitter.
• Do not place the antenna behind a metal object (i.e. radiator, mirror) to avoid interference (metal blocks both TV and radio signals).
• Check the digital TV coverage in your area:
o Find information on your domestic digital TV website
o Check how many stations you can expect
o Does it cover your exact location?
Should I place this antenna horizontal or vertical?
The 9335 Full HD Indoor Antenna has a very wide angle of 360 degrees, and therefore does not need very precise adjustment like with a loop antenna. Also the single patch type eliminates the need for vertical placement for vertical broadcasting.