Panasonic TV smart remote
Panasonic TV remote
Since technology is changing quickly, there are a lot of electronic devices introduced every single day. It is therefore understandable that you also own a few different electronic devices—you have to keep up with technology, right? Since every fancy and new electronic device probably has their own remote control, you probably have three or more remote controls laying around. A lot of people find it really annoying to be switching between different remote controls all the time. Most of the time you do not know with remote control belongs to which electronic device. We, at One For All, understand this issue really well! To solve this problem, we have introduced a universal remote control for all of your Panasonic devices. This means that you only need one remote control to control your Panasonic TV, your STB (Cable, Sat, Freeview), your DVD- or Blu-ray player, your sound system, your game consoles and all of your streaming devices. With this Panasonic TV remote that we have created, you are one step closer to create the ultimate-television-experience (the only other thing you need is a comfy couch and a bag of popcorn). Sounds this like something that you have to own? Take a look at the Panasonic universal remotes that One For All has to offer!
On the One For All website you will find a few different universal remote controls that are perfect for your Panasonic devices. It does not matter which one you choose, with one of our universal remotes you are able to connect up to eight different electronic devices. There is only one requirement that you should consider: all of these devices should be already controlled by a remote. So, with one of the Panasonic TV remotes from one for all you are able to not only control your Panasonic TV, you can also control your Blu-ray player, DVD-player, home cinema set, Freeview Sat Cable and other streaming devices like Apply TV and Amazon Prime, and much, much more! If you want to know which one of our universal remote best fits your needs, you can use our Remote Selector. If you are still curious to know more about the best bits of our remote controls or if you want to know more about the possibilities of our Panasonic TV remotes, you can read about it in our latest blogpost.
Characteristics and controls of a universal remote for Panasonic
All of the universal remote controls that One For All offers, obtain a few unique features. A few of them deserve to be highlighted. For example, with an universal remote control for Panasonic you can perform the exact same functions as with the original remote. This means that you can perform all common Panasonic functions like Link, Tools and Guide. The remotes are even provided with a great navigation ring (just like the original remote!). This means that you do not have to learn anything new—isn’t that great?! You can just start using the universal Panasonic TV remote. Next to this fancy feature, our Panasonic TV remotes can be used for all Panasonic TV models, like LCD, LED, Plasma, OLED and QLED. Another special feature of our universal remote controls is that they can also control other electronic devices than just your television. This means that you can also control your Set Top Box (SAT/Cable/Freeview, sound systems, Blu-ray/DVD-players, (IR) game consoles (PS2/Xbox), sound bars and streaming devices (Apple TV) with just one remote control. Since, you are able to control multiple devices with one remote, it does not matter if you lose one of the other remote controls—the universal Panasonic TV remote can perform the exact same functions!
Our Panasonic all in one remote is not only unique in their functions, but the universal remote also has some unique buttons to press! Some of these buttons are explained further below. The buttons we believe earn some special attention are the “Activity Keys”, “Learning Function” and “Macro”. You can read more about the other functions on our website.
- Activity Keys – With the “Activity Keys” feature on the universal Panasonic TV remote from One For All, you can control up to eight electronic devices as if they were one. Thanks to this feature you no longer have to switch between the different devices. With the buttons you can operate different activities like ‘Watch TV’, ‘Play Game’ or ‘Listen to Music’. You are even able to create your own custom activities!
- Learning Features – With the “Learning Feature” you can make your new Panasonic remote ‘learn’ functions from other remote controls. Since you can connect your universal TV remote to eight other electronic devices, you can also learn unique functions from these devices. If you wish to make your universal TV remote perform advanced or missing functions from other video or audio devices, you can use the learning feature. Would you like to know more about the different functions of this feature? You can read all about it in our Learning Features blogpost.
- Macro – Using the “Macro” feature, you can program different commands into the Panasonic TV remote. For example, by programming sequences of commands, you can switch off all connected devices with just one press of a button! You can program your own unique sequence so that you can create your own set of commands. The possibilities with the “Macro” feature are endless!
Installing a universal remote for Panasonic TV
To make sure that the installation of the universal Panasonic TV remote would be as easy as humanly possible, One For All has created “SimpleSet”. With our unique “SimpleSet” feature you are able to install your new Panasonic television remote within just 30 seconds. In a few simple steps, you can connect your Panasonic TV and other AV devices up to your universal remote. Just make sure to check if the other electronic devices are originally controlled by an IR remote control.
When installing your universal remote for Panasonic TV with the “SimpleSet” feature, it only takes three steps to connect your remote up to eight other devices. By following the steps described below, you can manually enter the product code of each electronic device. When it is clear for you which product code you have to use for each device, you can start with the first step of the “SimpleSet” installation process. When you have trouble finding the product codes, or if you are not sure which ones you have to use, please feel free to consult our support pages for more information. If you wish to message us directly, then this is also possible! You can use our telephone number for any question you might have. We always try to give you a fitting response!
- Press and hold down the MAGIC key on the universal Panasonic TV remote.
- Select the device you want to connect your universal Panasonic remote control to.
- Finally, press and hold down the digit key to set up for your brand (Panasonic) and device. As soon as the device turns off, you have to release the key and the LED on the remote will blink twice.
Are you not quite sure if the universal Panasonic TV remote control is the remote that fits your needs and electronic devices best? Are you looking for some guidance in this area? If this is the case, you can use our Remote Wizard for some help. But remember, no matter which remote control you choose, whether it is our Panasonic TV remote or one of our Panasonic remote control replacement, you are one step closer to creating an ultimate-television-experience.