Yes, your Digital 5 is capable of creating Macros.
You can program your remote to issue a sequence of commands at the press of one button. For example; you may want to turn off your TV, DVD and Satellite at the same time.
To use the Macro feature, please follow the instructions below:
- Hold the magic key down until the light stays on.
- Enter the code 995, the light will blink twice.
- Press the key on which you want to program the Macro sequence.
- Enter the sequence of keys that you would like in the Macro.
- To end the Macro sequence, press and hold the Magic key until the light blinks twice. The device key will blink once and then twice.