Enjoy your new viewing experience
Watch your TV from any position by turning the TV bracket up to 180° and adjust it's angle by tilting up to 15°
Adjust your TV bracket by turning it up to 180° to create the ideal viewing position
Safety comes first with the integrated screen lock and release
Easy to use cable management for guiding your cables
One For All App
We are ready to assist you with installation. Download the free One For All Toolbox App for Apple and Android, full with handy installation tools.
|Product code||SV 3250|
|Screen size||13-90"/ 33-229cm|
|Max weight||30 KG|
|Wall distance D min (mm)||45 mm|
|Wall distance D max (mm)||400 mm|
|Mounting materials included||Yes|
FAQs & Solutions
- How can I be sure the wall mount is safe? The quality and safety of the wall mount is guaranteed following extensive testing. This wall mount has a lifetime guarantee. Read more
How easy is it to install the wall mount?
The wall mount comes with all required mounting materials. The easy-to-read installation guide offers clear step-by-step instructions on how products should be installed. On top of this, there is the free Smartphone "One For All" App full of supportive tools for installation. To download onto your smartphone, click here:
What is the recommended height for mounting the wall mount?
You can download the ONE FOR ALL App onto your Smartphone and use the Height Finder functionality. The given recommendation is based on ergonomic testing.
To download onto your smartphone, click here:
- The wall I intend to mount the wall mount to is hollow, how do I install? When the wall you intend to install your wall mount to is hollow, visit your local hardware store for mounting materials dedicated for hollow walls. Read more
- The wall I intend to mount the wall mount to is made of wood, how do I install? When you intend to install your wall mount on a wall made of wood, please make sure not to use the plugs; the screw should go into the wood directly. Read more
- The quick release pull tab can be seen under the TV. Adjust the length of the cord to hide the pull tab just behind the wall mount. Read more
- How do I release the TV from the wall mount? To release your TV from your wall mount, you have to pull the quick release tab to open the lock and lift the TV from your wall mount. Read more