Enjoy your new viewing experience
Slim designed TV bracket complements thin TV designs, both for LED and LCD
Mount your TV bracket flat to the wall. The minumum distance is only 13mm.
Safety comes first with the integrated screen lock and release
Easy installation with app
Don’t know exactly how high you should mount your TV bracket? Simply download the free One For All app, choose your wall mount and let the app determine the height. Besides the height finder, the handy One For All App features tools such as spirit level and flash light, enabling a quick and easy installation.
|Product code||SV 3210|
|Screen size||13-40"/ 33-102cm|
|Max weight||30 KG|
|Wall distance D min (mm)||13 mm|
|Wall distance D max (mm)||13 mm|
|Mounting materials included||Yes|
FAQs & Solutions
- How can I be sure the wall mount is safe? The quality and safety of the wall mount is guaranteed following extensive testing. This wall mount has a lifetime guarantee. Read more
How easy is it to install the wall mount?
The wall mount comes with all required mounting materials. The easy-to-read installation guide offers clear step-by-step instructions on how products should be installed. On top of this, there is the free Smartphone "One For All" App full of supportive tools for installation. To download onto your smartphone, click here:
What is the recommended height for mounting the wall mount?
You can download the ONE FOR ALL App onto your Smartphone and use the Height Finder functionality. The given recommendation is based on ergonomic testing.
To download onto your smartphone, click here:
- The wall I intend to mount the wall mount to is hollow, how do I install? When the wall you intend to install your wall mount to is hollow, visit your local hardware store for mounting materials dedicated for hollow walls. Read more
- The wall I intend to mount the wall mount to is made of wood, how do I install? When you intend to install your wall mount on a wall made of wood, please make sure not to use the plugs; the screw should go into the wood directly. Read more
- The quick release pull tab can be seen under the TV. Adjust the length of the cord to hide the pull tab just behind the wall mount. Read more
- How do I release the TV from the wall mount? To release your TV from your wall mount, you have to pull the quick release tab to open the lock and lift the TV from your wall mount. Read more