Design and Functionality
At One For All® we take pride in combining functionality and design. When designing aerials our priority is to ensure the best possible reception. Whether you still receive conventional analogue broadcasts or have already made the transition to Terrestrial Digital Video Broadcasts (DVB-T/2) or even Full HD and 3D, you can choose between indoor and outdoor aerials plus stylish indoor specials that blend in with modern home interiors.
Which aerial do you need?
For best performance we recommend to use this aerial within a range of 9 miles km from your nearest transmitter.
Aerial can be placed in a horizontal or vertical position for crystal clear reception of HD-, Full HD-, 3D- TV signals and DAB radio signals
This aerial is fully optimized for perfect reception of Full HD digital tv and DAB radio
This aerial has a unique 3G/4G block-filter to block all 3G and 4G mobile phone signals, to ensure the best possible reception, now and in the future.
|Product code||SV 9335|
|DVB-T / DVB-T2 (FreeView)||✓|
|DAB / DAB+||✓|
|VHF / UHF||✓|
|DVB-T / DVB-T2||✓|
|DAB / DAB+||✓|
|HD-ready / Full HD||✓|
|IEC male connector||✓|
|Low power consumption (EuP)||✓|
|Noise Figure (dB)||3.5|
|Coaxial cable (meters)||1.5|
|4G LTE block filter||✓|
|Active noise filters / GSM block filter||✓|
What is the difference between an analog and a digital antenna?
· The analog antenna has a variable gain and works within a range of 150km for DVB-T (System gain is the difference in dB between the transmitter RF output power and the practical threshold of the receiver) while the digital signal has a higher gain.
· The digital antennas have built in filters to lower noise and improve picture quality.
· The amplified antennas work for a higher range then 150km but if the signal is too strong there will be no picture.
· For digital TV reception - you get either a good picture or no picture at all
· DVB-T coverage requires a lot of transmitters: similar technique as with the mobile phones. Every transmitter has a transmitting range that can be divided into the above three segments 0-10km, 10-20km & 20-30km. However, some areas may still be uncovered, these areas are out of the range of the broadcasting antenna (more than 30km).
· The analogue signal is transmitted directly to the TV while the digital signal needs to be decoded first. This allows error corrections as well data compression to be made to the signal for obtaining extra features as extra channels, EPG, Pay TV, interactive games, etc.
My indoor antenna is not working correctly
The quality of the picture is mainly determined by the signal strength of the area where you live.
In poor reception areas, an indoor antenna can have some difficulties in receiving the signal, try positioning the unit closer to a window. Check our product selector to find the right aerial.
Refining the Audio-Video reception:
- Change the position (angle) of the telescopic antenna (for FM radio or VHF TV channel)
- Change the position of the loop antenna by rotating up to 330 degrees or by tilting it up to 180 degrees (for UHF TV channel freq. video reception)
- Adjust by turning the amplification knob clockwise or counter-clockwise (for audio and video reception)
- Optimize its 1-meter-length of coaxial cable
- Avoid placing the antenna near large metal objects, large electrical appliances or directly against walls
Which antenna should I buy?
Please use our product selector.