Control all your devices with one button press
The stylish and timeless design of this remote will perfectly fit in any living room. Three pre-defined One For All Smart Control keys enable simple access to Watch TV, Watch Movie and listen to Music. Watching Digital TV and movies with a combination of different devices should be easy to operate This is truly an universal remote control that makes the control of different home entertainment devices, seamlessly.
The integrated SmartControl® provides you complete ease of use. They automatically combine the keys of different devices you want to control at the same time. This allows you to control multiple devices with just one button press. For example: pressing “WATCH MOVIE” controls your TV, DVD and amplifier.
30 Seconds To Set Up Your Remote
Just 3 steps to set-up your device. Set-up your brand in under 30 seconds: Press the Magic button Select the device you wish to set up Press a digit key to setup your respective brand.
|Product code||URC 7965|
|Learnable / copy any function of your original remote control||✓|
|Teletext / fasttext||✓|
|Controls multiple devices types at the same time||✓|
|30 seconds to setup your remote||✓|
|Device mode indicator||✓|
|Batteries||4 x AAA (not incl.)|
|Operation System support||N/A|
|No. of devices||6|
|Freeview / TNT / TDT / DTT||✓|
|iPod/iPhone/iPad/ MP3/MP4 docking station||✓|
|Media center/media player/Home Theatre PC/Game console||✓|
FAQs & Solutions
Where can I find the right code for my device, to install onto my One For All remote?
If you are looking for your set up code, click here to open our "Find your setup code" tool and enter the exact make and model number of your device.
You can also refer to the code list in the back of the user manual.
What is the code for the PS3 Adapter?
For the Smart Control remote supplied with the Adapter, and the Xsight series of remotes, the code is 2555. This comes pre-programmed into the Smart Control unit supplied with the Adapter, and for the Xsight series this can be added via the ez-rc website (this can be found under DVD brand One For All).
For other OFA remotes, you can use code 0772 on the DVD key. As this is an older code, you may find that not every key reacts as you want, but this can be easily reprogrammed using key Magic. This is explained in another question in this FAQ section. Read more
How can I program a missing function on my Smart Control PS3?
It is possible to add missing functions via a procedure known as “Key Magic.”Read more
If you provide the relevant information via this web form we will supply a 5 digit code to be programmed for each missing function and the programming procedure.
How can I learn a missing function on my Smart Control PS3 using the original remote control?
Your One For All remote is capable of copying functions straight from the original remote control that came with your device. It is also possible to program missing function via the Key Magic procedure.Read more
How can I delete a learned key on my Smart Control PS3?
If you would like to delete a learned function that you no longer require, please follow the procedure outlined below:Read more
When trying to learn a key, the Smart Control PS3 gives one long blink. What does this mean
A long blink indicates that the Smart Control PS3 failed to learn the signal from the original remote. There could be a number of reasons for this.Read more
Is the PS3 adapter sold separately?
No, it is not. However, you could get an adapter from another brand, for example from the brand Nyko.
How do I program my code?
To program the basic code on your Smart Control, please follow the instructions mentioned below:
- Hold down MAGIC until the ring blinks twice.
- Press the left or right arrow key to select the device key.
- Enter the code, the ring will blink twice.
- You can now operate your device.
If the LED does not blink twice at the end, please try the following:
- Hold the magic key down until the ring blinks twice.
- Enter 992, the ring will blink twice.
- Press the left or right arrow key to select the device key.
- Press the Magic key once, the ring blinks once.
- Press the Magic key again, the ring will blink twice.
- You can now set up the device code.
How can I set up a device if I do not have a code?
If you do not have a code for your device, you can
- refer to the code list in the back of the user manual,
- use the learning function of your Smart Control PS3 (click here to learn more), or
- click here to open our "Find your setup code" tool and enter the exact make and model number of your device.
The Find your Setup Code Tool indicates that the code for my device is not in the memory of my Smart Control PS3, what do I need to do?
The Find Your Setup Code Tool is the easiest way to look up the right code for your device.Read more
In some cases this tool indicates that the code is not in the memory of your remote and cannot be set up right away.
To resolve this we can offer you the following options:
Can I reprogram keys on the OFA remote to perform a different function for my PS3?
Yes, you can. You can use a simple one-time procedure called Key Magic.
Each function of the original PS3 remote has a 5 digit code associated with it. For example the PS key uses code 34716. You can program this onto to any key on your One For All remote.
For example, to program the PS functions onto the AV key on your One For All remote:
- Select the Device Mode you are using to control your PS3 (e.g. DVD or Game Mode)
- Hold down the Magic button until the light on the remote blinks twice
- Press 994 (light will blink twice when you press the 4)
- Press Magic and release it
- Enter the code for the function you want to program (e.g. 34716 for PS)
- Press the key you want to assign the function to (e.g. the AV key)
- The light on the remote will blink twice, and the key is now programmed.
The full list of codes is:
Function on PS3Read more
- Can I operate two or more of the same devices with the Smart Control PS3? Yes, it is possible, as long as the remote supports 2 or more devices.
Another device mode will have to be changed into the required device mode.
To do this please use the procedure below:
- Hold down Magic until the ring blinks twice.
- Enter the code 992, the ring will blink twice.
- Using the arrows left or right selects the Source Device key.
- Press MAGIC once.
- Using the arrows left or right selects the device key that will be changed.
- Press MAGIC once, the ring will blink twice.
- I need to press and hold down the POWER key for my device to switch on. How can I include this is in a Macro? Our remote controls always send out the standard duration of a signal, which enables most Macros.
In your case, you need to keep the key pressed for a few seconds, which we are unable to reproduce into our Macros.
Unfortunately, there is no solution for this. Our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. Read more
- How can I delete a macro on my Smart Control PS3?
In order to delete a macro, please follow the instructions below:Read more
- How do I move a function from one key to another on my Smart Control PS3?
To move a particular key within the same device mode:Read more
- How do I perform a factory reset?
Before resetting theSmart Control PS3, please take the following into account:Read more
If you have ever sent in your remote control to our Upgrade Service for an update, these codes will be erased as well. In that case, it is highly advised not to perform a factory reset.
- How do I reset a device on my Smart Control PS3?
If you would like to reset a device mode, please use the following procedure:Read more
- How do I associate the volume keys to one particular device?Contact Customer Support
It is possible to lock the volume on your Smart Control PS3 to a single device key (for example: the volume control could be linked only to a TV). This means that when the remote is in DVD or SAT mode and the volume keys are pressed, the TV volume will still be activated.Read more
- PS3 Adapter Software
WhatHiFi.com: "5 Star"
A quick way to park multiple remotes, this is a great-value boon...Read More
We’ve all seen universal remote controls for TVs, but the One For All Smart Control takes things to a completely different level...Read More
Fast programming, build quality, good value for money...Read More
This universal remote control aims to take the pain out of entering product codes...Read More
If you are like us (gadget freaks) and have more remote controls than you know what to do with, then the OneForAll SmartControl (URC 7960) might just be the right gadget at the right time....Read More
video titlevideo content