- I cannot connect the Bluetooth Music Receiver to my mobile device, what should I do?
- I connected a device via Bluetooth, but the audio quality is poor, what could I do to improve it?
- The connection with the Bluetooth music receiver HD is often lost and re-established again automatically, what can be done?
- There is no power on the Bluetooth music receiver HD, what should I do?
There is no sound on my Hifi, although a Bluetooth connection was established, what can I do?
- Make sure the line out cable from the Bluetooth Music Receiver HD to your Hifi is connected properly.
- Increase the volume of your Hifi and/or your mobile Bluetooth device.
- Has the right input been selected on your Hifi? Select the input in which you have put the two audio jacks for left and right.
If you choose to use the optical out, please select the right optical input on your Hifi.
Did this help solve your problem? Please let us know. In case you cannot find a solution on our website, please contact our Customer Support Team. We are happy to help you and aim to reply to your questions within 3 working days.