What is the difference between an analog and a digital antenna?
- The analog antenna has a variable gain and works within a range of 50 km for DVB-T. The further away you are from the signal source, the poorer the signal.
- For digital TV reception - you get either a good picture or no picture at all. If you are away from the signal source you do not receive any picture.
- The digital antennas have built in filters to lower noise and improve picture quality.
- The analog signal is transmitted directly to the TV while the digital signal needs to be decoded first. This allows error corrections as well data as compression to be made to the signal for obtaining extra features as extra channels, EPG, Pay TV, interactive games, etc.
Download ManualSV 9385 - SV9385 Manual All Languages
Did this help solve your problem? Please let us know. In case you cannot find a solution on our website, please contact our Customer Support Team. We are happy to help you and aim to reply to your questions within 3 working days.
- My Full HD Indoor Antenna is not working correctly.