Design and Functionality
At One For All® we take pride in combining functionality and design. When designing antennas our priority is to ensure the best possible reception. Whether you still receive conventional analogue broadcasts or have already made the transition to Terrestrial Digital Video Broadcasts (DVB-T/2) or even Full HD and 3D, you can choose between indoor and outdoor antenna plus stylish indoor specials that blend in with modern home interiors.
Which aerial do you need?
For best performance we recommend to use this aerial within a range of 30 miles from your nearest transmitter.
Easy to install by yourself, package includes cables, connectors and fixing materials (also suitable for motor homes, boating etc)
Designed to withstand the most heavy weather conditions, this performance aerial is suitable to be used outdoors. It's all weather proof up to IP55 level, 100% water proof.
This aerial has a unique 3G/4G block-filter to block all 3G and 4G mobile phone signals, to ensure the best possible reception, now and in the future.
|Product code||SV 9455|
|DVB-T / DVB-T2 (FreeView)||✓|
|DAB / DAB+||✓|
|VHF / UHF||✓|
|DVB-T / DVB-T2||✓|
|DAB / DAB+||✓|
|HD-ready / Full HD||✓|
|F-type male connector||✓|
|IEC male connector||✓|
|Water & Dust proof IP55||✓|
|Low power consumption (EuP)||✓|
|Noise Figure (dB)||2.5|
|Coaxial cable (meters)||10|
|4G LTE block filter||✓|
|Active noise filters / GSM block filter||✓|
|Mountable to pole (roof)||✓|
|Mountable to wall||✓|
|Power on/off indicator (LED)||✓|
|Variable gain dial||✓|
How do I install the antenna?
The SV 9455 outdoor antennas can be installed to the wall or to a pole. Screw the metal plate at the back of the antenna with the four smaller screws
For wall mount:
- Open two holes into the wall and install the screws provided
- Hang the antenna to the wall
For pole mount:
- Insert the metal U screw. Adjust to the size of the pole with the screws. See the picture.(picture needs to be added).
What is the difference between an analog and a digital antenna?
• The analog antenna has a variable gain and works within a range of 50 km for DVB-T. The further away you are from the signal source, the poorer the signal.
• For digital TV reception - you get either a good picture or no picture at all. If you are away from the signal source you do not receive any picture.
• The digital antennas have built in filters to lower noise and improve picture quality.
• The analogue signal is transmitted directly to the TV while the digital signal needs to be decoded first. This allows error corrections as well data as compression to be made to the signal for obtaining extra features as extra channels, EPG, Pay TV, interactive games, etc.