Design and Functionality
At One For All® we take pride in combining functionality and design. When designing aerials our priority is to ensure the best possible reception. Whether you still receive conventional analogue broadcasts or have already made the transition to Terrestrial Digital Video Broadcasts (DVB-T/2) or even Full HD and 3D, you can choose between indoor and outdoor aerials plus stylish indoor specials that blend in with modern home interiors.
Which aerial do you need?
For best performance we recommend to use this aerial within a range of 9 miles km from your nearest transmitter.
Fully adjustable for crystal clear reception
For perfect reception of DVB-T television and DAB radio signals you can tilt or turn the fully adjustable loop and optimize the telescopic aerials.
This aerial is fully optimized for perfect reception of Full HD digital tv and DAB radio
|Product code||SV 9125|
|DVB-T / DVB-T2 (FreeView)||✓|
|DAB / DAB+||✓|
|FM / VHF / UHF||✓|
|DVB-T / DVB-T2||✓|
|DAB / DAB+||✓|
|IEC male connector||✓|
|Noise Figure (dB)||3.5|
|Coaxial cable (meters)||1|
|Active noise filters / GSM block filter||✓|
|Power on/off indicator (LED)||✓|
|Variable gain dial||✓|
FAQs & Solutions
My Eco Line Indoor antenna is not working correctly.
If the reception quality of your Eco Line Indoor Antenna is not satisfactory:
- Reposition the Antenna (closer to the window) until the reception is satisfactory.
- Check the antenna of the neighbors to get the right direction towards the nearest TV transmitter.
- Do not place the antenna behind a metal object (i.e. radiator, mirror) to avoid interference (metal blocks both TV and radio signals).
- Check the digital TV coverage in your area:
- Find information on your domestic digital TV website
- Check how many stations you can expect
- Does it cover your exact location?