How does it work?
The Wireless HDMI Sender ensures smooth signal streaming from any AV device with an HDMI output to a remote TV. Thanks to the stable and uncompressed Full HD transmission, it provides you with an immersive media experience at the same high audio and video quality that you are used to.
Plug & Play
Installation is quick and easy. Simply connect your source TV with the HDMI transmitter unit and set-top box. Then connect your second TV with the HDMI receiver unit and within a few seconds they are paired. The setup is complete. You can now enjoy streamed audio and video in Full HD on your second TV! The HDMI streaming set is also capable of connecting all your HDMI enabled DVD/Blu-ray player, game console, home cinema projector etc.
|Product code||SV 1760|
|Blu-ray / DVD||✓|
|STB (Cable / Terrestrial)||✓|
|Full HD video support||Yes|
|IR extending function support||Yes|
|Interference free technology||Yes|
|Security||128/256 bit AES based encryption|
|Range clear line of sight||Up to 30 metres|
|Digital audio compliancy||Yes|
|HDMI inputs||Transmitter 1x|
|HDMI outputs||Transmitter 1x, Receiver 1x|
|Wi-Fi frequency||5 GHz|
|Remote control frequency range||30-60 kHz|
|AC/DC adaptor||5V DC/1000 mA|
|Power supply||2 x Power adaptor Micro USB|
FAQs & Solutions
With which kind of devices is the Wireless HDMI Sender compatible?
It is compatible with almost any device with a HMDI out.
Examples are HD set-top boxes, DVD & Blu-Ray players, etc. Read more
- Can I use the Wireless HDMI Sender with a Beamer / Projector? If the Beamer / Projector has an HDMI input, then you can use the Wireless HDMI Sender together with such device. Read more
Does the Wireless HDMI Sender come with an HDMI cable included in the packaging?
HMDI cables are not part of the packaging content. Due to a wide variety of cable lengths please buy the cables that better suit your needs.
Can I watch TV from the living room in the attic with the Wireless HDMI Sender?
The Wireless HDMI Sender is a single floor/wall solution.
In order to watch TV in the attic, you will need to place the transmitter on the first floor. Read more
I cannot control the HDMI source, using a remote control, what do I do?
- Make sure to use the remote control of the video source.
- Alternatively make sure that the IR emitter (see manual for especification) is connected in the back of the transmitter and that the probe is situated in front of the source device. Make sure that the IR receiver is connected in the back of the receiver. The distance between this IR receiver and your remote control should be between 30cm and 5m.
- Also make sure to aim the remote control directly at the IR receiver unit and ensure that there are no obstacles in between. Also ensure that there is no other wireless device (wireless headphones, speakers) interfering with the remote control.
- The IR extender function works with all remotes which operate with 30-60kHz frequency, please check your original remote to see if it is compatibile.
I have no picture on my second screen, what can I do?
- Make sure the direct connection from the source device to the TV works properly.
- Check if all connectors are connected well; check if all cables can support the transmission speed. We recommend High Speed HDMI cables.
- Unplug the power cable to restart the Wireless HDMI Sender.
My picture is unstable, or a snowwy image shows on screen, what do I do?
- You might get interference from other wireless devices or heavy power consumption house ware, e.g. a Wifi router, microwave, air conditioner. Please keep the Wireless HDMI Sender away from those sources of interference.
- The distance between the receiver and transmitter can be maximum 30 meters line of sight or 10m with ONE concrete wall or floor. Please place the wireless HDMI sender at another location where you can get a better signal and video quality.
- Please change the direction of the transmitter and receiver to get a better reception.
Using the Wireless HDMI Sender, the picture on my second TV is not correct.
<li>Please make sure to select the correct input (e.g.“EXT” or “HDMI”) on your second TV (in case the TV does not recognize automatically the HDMI input).</li>
<li>Please make sure that the video source is switched on.</li>
<!-- <sku>SV1760</sku> --> Read more
The transmitter of my Wireless HDMI Sender does not seem to get a connection with the receiver; what can I do?
- Make sure the power adapters are well connected to the boxes.
- Please check the distance: It can be maximum 30 meters line of sight or 10 meters with ONE concrete wall or floor. Please place the Wireless HDMI sender at another location where you can receive a better signal and video quality.
I receive a clear image and sound, but my remote does not work. What can I do?
Please ensure the IR receiver is correctly plugged into the IR IN socket of the RECEIVER, using the 3.5mm jack.
The IR Transmitter should be plugged into the IR OUT socket of the TRANSMITTER, using the 2.5mm jack.
Please remove the tape cover from both IRs. For the IR Receiver and Transmitter, make sure there is a clear line of sight.
- Can I use a different power supply (with Micro USB connection) with the Wireless HDMI Sender? Yes you can, but please make sure that the new cable has at least 1000mA. Read more
- Where can I find the Declaration of Conformity? This document can be found here. Read more