3 Devices to 1 HDMI TV Input
Connect 3 devices to your TV by using only 1 visible HDMI cable. It reduces the mess of cables behind your TV and/or increases the number of devices to be connected. Power is supplied through the HDMI cable, so no additional power needed.
No manually switching between channels needed, the latest activated device will always be selected automatically. Manually switching however still remains an option in case needed.
|Product code||SV 1630|
|Full HD video support||Full HD 1080P|
|3D video support||✓|
|Smart Switch technology||✓|
|Full HD AV support||Yes|
|STB (Satellite / Cable / Terrestrial)||✓|
|DVD / Blu-ray||✓|
|Digital cameras / Camcorders||✓|
|Digital audio compliancy||DTS HD & Dolby trueHD|
FAQs & Solutions
- Can I connect to the Smart HDMI switch (SV1630) any type of HDMI cables? Yes, the Smart HDMI switch works with any HDMI cable (connector type). The most recommendable will be the certified HDMI cables that support the required transmission speed. High Speed HDMI cables are recommended. Read more
My 3D TV does not show 3D content, how can I solve this issue?
Make sure that your 3D source and TV/display are supporting the same 3D format and that the proper format is selected (check instruction manual of your TV, DVD, etc).Read more
- My Smart HDMI switch (SV1630) is on standby and does not automatically turn on when I turn on my DVD, PS3, etc. What can I do? Make sure that your DVD, PS3, TV are CEC compatible and enabled on your devices (see instruction manual of your device). Read more
Poor picture or no picture / sound, how I can adjust it?
Make sure the power adapter is well connected and the LED on the Smart HDMI Switch is on. Make sure the HDMI cables are properly connected and your sources and TV/display are supporting the right resolution, including the HDCP (High bandwidth digital content protection) see devices into the instruction manual, Wikipedia or manufacturer info on specific make/model.Read more
What are the main differences between the Smart HDMI switch SV1620 and the Smart HDMI switch SV1630?
- The SV1620 can connect up to 4HDMI devices
- The SV1630 can connect up to 3HMDI devices
- The SV1630 comes with an IR remote to switch from one HDMI input to another
- With the SV1630 there is no need for a Power adaptor. (Power via HDMI cable)
My Smart HDMI Switch (SV1630) does not automatically detect the last device turned on – why?
Turn off the device currently watched and turn on the device you want to operate. Does it work?
There are few devices that still output a video signal when in standby. In certain situations the Smart HDMI switch will not recognize the device as off. When so please switch manually to the correct input.